TO DO IN LAS TERRENAS
LAS TERRENAS, ITS CULTURE AND ITS UNIQUE MOOD
At the rhythm of salsa, merengue or bachata, discover just in front of Don Cesar, in the renowned “Pueblo de los Pescadores” the most famous bars, restaurants and nightclub, of Las Terrenas.
Although French and Italian cookings are predominant, Dominican specialties can be found almost anywhere.
AND MUCH MORE !
More than 25 km of deserted and sandy beaches extend from playa Punta Popi to Playa Coson.
With miles and miles of coral reefs, diving is an unforgettable attraction, snorkeling in shallow water is also possible. You can enjoy many water sports as wind-surf, paddle, surf, kayak and kitesurf which is the local sport, invented in Dominican Republic.
Local attractions include horseback, quad, buggy and boat tours. Do not miss the must-see excursions:
– Whale watching from mid-January to the end of March
– The magnificent waterfalls of El Limon
– The paradisiacal beaches of Las Galeras (Playa Rincon, Playa Fronton, Playita, Playa Madama)
– El Valle, its jungle and its unique beaches like Playa Ermitaño
– The Coffee Road
– Samana and its emblematic bridge
– And much more !